SEI has extensive experience evaluating building façades of all types. Once a problem has been identified, SEI specifies methods to restore the façade’s appearance, strength and durability.
We use non-destructive testing and visual analysis to assess the structure.
We routinely perform relative movement analysis to characterize the possible causes of distress such as decay, excessive loading or thermal and moisture shrinkage/expansion of materials – and provide solutions for the cause of distress.
Some of our Facade projects include:
- Southwestern Bell Building, San Antonio
- Texas Theater, San Antonio
- Kress Building, San Antonio
- University of Texas Battle Hall
- Old Nueces County Courthouse
- Williamson County Courthouse
- Abilene Christian University
- Austin City Hall